Our client is expert in providing focused Client – centred, value – added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services. They are a medium-sized practice based in Kenilworth, Cape Town committed to their vision of providing Financial Leadership through Professional Excellence.
If you have some similar relevant previous working experience and are now ready to start your journey towards qualifying as a Professional Accountant (SA), this is the place for YOU!
Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare Annual Financial Statements per IFRS
- To perform monthly accounting functions for a portfolio of clients
- Dealing with clients and correspondence
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Accounting qualification or third year accounting an essential requirement
- Company and individual tax knowledge essential
- Previous experience in a similar environment essential
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Own transport (including valid SA driver’s license)
Software requirements for the position include:
- Pastel knowledge essential
- Caseware knowledge an advantage
- Computer literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
Package & Remuneration
An annual market related cost to company package of R102, 000 to R120, 000 is offered dependent on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org