Our client is expert in providing focused Client – centred, value – added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services. They are a medium-sized practise based in Kenilworth, Cape Town committed to their vision of providing Financial Leadership through Professional Excellence.
If you have some similar relevant previous working experience and are now ready to start your journey towards qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (SA), this is the place for YOU!
Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare Annual Financial Statements per IFRS & IFRS for SME’S
- Dealing with clients and correspondence
- Audit field work and procedures
Desired Experience & Qualification
- SAICA Accredited Accounting qualification
- Company and individual tax knowledge an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar environment essential
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Own transport (including valid SA driver’s license)
Software requirements for the position include:
- Pastel knowledge preferred
- Caseware knowledge preferred
- Computer literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
Package & Remuneration
- Participation in incentive schemes after your first year of employment with us, and,
- Flexitime hours and early Fridays granted at the discretion of a Partner after probation period
An annual market related cost to company package of R120, 000 to R144 000 is offered dependent on qualifications and relevant experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org