Our client is expert in providing focused Client Centred Value Added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services. They are a medium-sized practise based in Kenilworth, Cape Town committed to their vision of providing Financial Leadership through Professional Excellence.
If you have some similar relevant previous working experience and are no ready to start your journey towards qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (SA), this is the place for YOU!
Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare Annual Financial Statements per IFRS & IFRS for SME’S
- Dealing with clients and correspondence
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Desired Experience & Qualification
- SAICA Accredited Accounting qualification
- Company and individual tax knowledge an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar environment an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Own transport (including valid SA driver’s license)
Software requirements for the position include:
- Pastel knowledge an advantage
- Caseware knowledge an advantage
- Computer literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
Package & Remuneration
- Participation in incentive schemes after your first year of employment with us, and,
- Flexitime hours and early Fridays granted at the discretion of a Partner after probation period
An annual market related cost to company package of R120, 000 to R144 000 is offered dependent on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com