Our client is one of the oldest and largest independent auditing, accounting and advisory firms in Cape Town. As an independent member firm, with an international affiliation, they operate within South Africa with associated independent member firms in Johannesburg and Durban.
When it comes to their people and innovation, they value your professional development. It is their aim to maximise your performance potential. Want to form part of this supportive and learning-orientated community, then please forward your CV to me immediately!!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Checking of income tax calculations and returns received in respect of Individuals & Trusts.
- Submitting Individual and Trust income tax returns via e-filing/Greatsoft
- Dispatch of completed Income tax returns to clients
- Follow-up on client refunds
- Administrative support to Tax Administration Personnel:
- Preparation and submission of forms for Non-core Tax Types to SARS (e.g. Donation’s Tax and Interest Withholding Tax)
- Assistance with Dispute Resolution.
- Submission of Tax Clearance Applications to SARS (e.g. Good Standing; Foreign Investment; Emigration)
- General Taxation administration
- Liaison with clients and SARS
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 essential
- Relevant Income Tax Diploma / Certificate preferred
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in an auditing firm enviornment essential
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Greatsoft, SARS efiling essential
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbal
- A team player
- Good organisation skills
TO COMMENCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
Package & Remuneration
- R12-15000 pm CTC, including Pension and medical Aid
- 7.5hour working day with flexible hours ie 08h00 to 16h00 or 08h30 to 17h00 or 07h30 to 16h00
- 15 days annual leave, with compulsory leave between Xmas and New Year when the firm shuts down
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org