Our client is a Chartered Accountanting Firm based in Century City, Cape Town and offers accounting, auditing, taxation and related financial services. They also provide general business and financial management advice to a wide range of small to medium sized businesses and high net worth individuals.
They offer you dedicated Partner and Manager time, flexible working hours, regular staff teambuilding and get togethers, recognition of achievements and rewards.
Our client has an opportunity for a FIRST OR SECOND Year (Transfer of articles / relocation between provinces)SAICA Trainee to commence in January or February 2021.
Duties & Responsibilities
They offer the following:
· SAICA traineeship with the intention of qualifying as a CA(SA)
· Pleasant working environment
· Exposure to a variety of industries and clients
· Experience in the following fields of study: Financial Accounting, Auditing, Tax, etc.
· Market related remuneration
· Sufficient study leave
· Regular structured training
· Open-door policy
Desired Experience & Qualification
· Hard working and motivated
· Willingness to work longer hours as and when required
· Valid driver’s licence and own transport preferred
· Completed a SAICA accredited undergraduate degree essential
Must be studying towards a CTA / Honours degree at a recognised academic institution
· Good communication skills
· Preferably reside in Cape Town and surrounds
- South African citizens ONLY
Package & Remuneration
Market related commensurate with qualifications and experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org