Manufacturing concern in the Northern Suburbs seek to employ a Senior Buyer with experience, preferably in the metal industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with vendors re evaluations.
- Local and international purchases.
- Tracking of deliveries.
- Forecasting orders.
- Manage return to supplier.
- Service delivery.
- Goods supplied.
- Oversee process of recons of all documents, requisitions, quotes, approvals, Purchase Orders and invoicing
- Ensure company objectives met – take corrective action.
- Processing of orders.
- Submit orders to suppliers.
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Maintain supplier relationship.
- Manage staff.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Senior Certificate
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Proven track record of 5+ years’ similar experience
- Computer literacy in MS Office and Accounting / ERP software
Market related remuneration offered commensurate with qualifications and experience
PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com