Our client is a longstanding Chartered Accounting firm, part of a global network of accountancy firms. They continually strive to provide a professional, high quality, cost effective, personal service in all aspects of financial and business management.
If you wish to gain more managerial and technical experience in a fast-paced professional firm environment, this is an opportunity for YOU!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of a client portfolio comprised of a wide variety of small to medium-sized clients, which includes individuals, trusts, close corporations, private companies and non-profit companies
- Management of audits and related services as well as rendering of a supporting function to directors of the firm, compliance with statutory obligations, and the resulting handling of enquiries
- Delivery of quality work through maintaining audit and accounting standards
- Management and development of audit staff in group context through the required supervision of audit planning, monitoring and evaluation of the team’s progress, and provision of the necessary training.
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Qualified CA(SA) essential
- Passionate about the profession
- Highly technically proficient and up to date with all standards
- Ideally 1 year’s post articles experience in the profession at a medium-sized firm
- Proficient on Caseware and MS Office
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- Highly computer literate
- Prioritises personal CPD and has a thirst for knowledge
Package & Remuneration
R32-42000 per month dependent on qualifications and experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org